The modularity of the Opal X-Press allows for optimum configuration for different materialographic sample sizes according to customer requirements.
The basic device contains the control interface and one mould assembly.
It is available in 2 versions:
– Opal X-Press 2: can be equipped with one additional pressing units (total up to 2 pressing units)
– Opal X-Press 4: can be equipped with up to three additional pressing units (total up to 4 pressing units)
The pressing units are separated from the basic device and may be added later. Thus it is possible to generate samples of up to 4 different diameters simultaneously in one device.
– Fast mounting with low power consumption
– Proven one-hand closure system with integrated dirt trap and suction nozzle
– Dust Guard: removal of fine dust during filling of mold by connected vacuum cleaner
– 7” touch display with innovative control software
– High flexibility due to customized:
User accounts with definable access rights
– Powder-coated aluminum housing