Vortex’s client previously utilised a flapper diverter to handle baking flour. This was problematic because, depending on the position of the blade, material was constantly flowing through one of the outlets. With the Vortex Gravity Vee Diverter, materials can flow toward either outlet individually, both outlets simultaneously, or both closed for material shut-off.
* Dual cylinder gate design.
* Diverter body, blade & material contact areas constructed from 316L stainless steel.
* Seals constructed from PET polymer, for food-grade product safety.
* 24 in | 610 mm round inlet transition, to connect with a hopper above. Inlet transition * features 12 fluidizer pads to assist material flow.
* Round, 12 in | 305 mm, ANSI flange outlet transitions, to match the client’s pre-existing footprint.
* Pre-wired terminal box. Set up for a Class II, Div I (Groups E, F, G) environment.
This dual cylinder Gravity Vee Diverter was manufactured from 316 stainless steel. The inlet contains a 610mm round hopper and the outlets are transitioned to match the install footprint. The diverter’s dual cylinder design is intended for use in limited space installations. By side-mounting the actuators, the gate’s overall length is shortened by a third.Meer zien